The city builder strategy game Imperium Romanum is set in the time-honoured Roman Empire. As governor of a Roman province, you will devise a strategy to build a well organised, prosperous and commanding settlement. Its fortune very much lies in your own hands.
Imperium Romanum features incredible attention to detail and is packed with a variety of new, gameplay-enhancing features, such as a complete overhaul of the graphic engine and many of authentic historical buildings like the world-famous Circus Maximus or Gladiator schools.
The Emperor Expansion pack takes you on a journey through ancient history, from cold Britannia and the wild forests of Germania to the fertile Nile Delta of Cleopatra's Egypt.
19 challenging, new scenarios featuring historic places such as Aquae Sulis (Bath), Hadrian's Wall, Massilia or Treverorum will require all your comprehensive economic and strategic leadership abilities to succeed. Your competence, but also the way you deal with religion and the Roman deities like Jupiter or Venus will play an important role in accomplishing your mission as a Roman governor.
Will you be able to earn the mercy of the gods and rule the empire successfully?
- Contains the full version of Imperium Romanum plus the "Emperor Expansion"
- Improved battle system with siege engines and many new units
- Vivid game environments with change of day and night as well as weather changes
- New historically accurate settings, units and events
- Crime, riots and natural disasters
- Historically authentic buildings (Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Insulae etc.)
- Interactive mission-mode: activate each task when you want
- Construction of bridges, fortifications, city walls, and aqueducts
- 19 new, comprehensive scenarios and 4 new, challenging campaigns: Conquest of Britannia, Wilds of Germania, Colonization of Africa, Caesar's Civil War
- New game speed level and larger maps
- Religion and 5 deities influence the gameplay
- Includes all prior released value packs and patches