This content requires the base game Valor & Victory on Steam in order to play.
The first DLC for Valor & Victory is set during the Battle of Stalingrad and covers a wide range of settings and locations.
The DLC features thirteen brand new maps and fourteen scenarios: Vertyachi Bridgehead, The German Assault Begins, The Railway Station, The Grain Elevator, Mamayev Kurgan, Ludnyikov's Island, Pavlov's House (2 versions), The Dzerzhinskiy Tractor Factory, The Barrikady, Red October Steel Works, Uranus - Zhukov Strikes, Winter Storm - Mansteins Gambit, The End of Stalingrad.
A brand new playable faction has been introduced to the game: the Soviet Union. It comes with its own new units, support weapons, anti-tank guns, armors, transports and more.
- 13 brand new maps available for both single player and multiplayer play
- 14 new scenarios that follow the historic of event of the Battle of Stalingrad
- 1 full new playable nation
- A wealth of new features that are also made available to us in the original game
- Free update released alongside the Stalingrad DLC
The Stalingrad DLC will be released alongside a free update for the base game. This update will contain significant additions in the form of new content and features to better represent the close conflict of the era. These include: infantry mortars, flamethrowers and off-board artillery support as well as air support, snipers, minefields, and more. On top of that new terrain types have been introduced, so you can have even more map variety than before.