Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 immerses the player in the dynamic world of Rugby management. Allowing the player to battle their way through season after season; securing success both on and off the field. Pleasing the fans, and the star players whilst maintaining the backing of the boardroom. You are in complete control!
Introducing a unique management system Fully integrated 2D/3D match engine that allows full interaction whilst matches are being played. Control your team from the touchline and issue orders on the go, as you turn the tide of the game in real-time. Choose from a 2D or 3D viewpoint. Adapt tactics, defence zones, attack moves and playing style, to break through your opponent’s lines.
Build a winning team. Choose players from the best leagues and competitions around the world. Over 14,500 players, and over 320 playable teams to choose from.
Build your backroom team Assistants, Coaches, Agents, Physios, Doctors and Scouts. Balance team transfers and club investment to develop both aspects of your club.
Improve your club facilities. With upgrades to the Stadium, Gymnasium, Training paddock, Kicking Enclosure, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy clubhouses.
Take your game to the next level Manage International teams and test your skills with the very best in the Sport.
Discover the superstars of the future Explore the scouting network system to monitor and sign the best players. Utilise Agents and Scouts to negotiate the best deals for your club.
Fully customised editor Utilise the game editor to create your own teams, players, leagues and competitions for a fully customised experience.
- Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions!
- 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team.
- Control all staffing, from Coaches to Assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control.
- Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
- Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Internationals including World tournaments.
- OS: Windows 10 /8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Procesor: 1 GHz
- Paměť: 512 MB RAM
- Grafická karta: 2D or 3D Accelerator
- DirectX: Verze 9.0
- Pevný disk: 4 GB volného místa
- Zvuková karta: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Device
- Dodatečné poznámky: 1024 x 768 or 1024 x 600 24-bit colour Display
© 2014 Alternative Software Ltd. Published by Alternative Software Ltd. The Alternative Software name and logo and the Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 name and logos are trademarks of Alternative Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Aviva Premiership Rugby and Premiership Rugby logos and the names, logos and club shirts of the Premiership Rugby Clubs are the copyright of Premiership Rugby and its clubs. The PRO 12 Guinness device is a protected mark. The names, logos and club shirts of the PRO 12 are the copyright of the PRO 12 and its clubs. The TOP 14 and PRO D2 logos and the names, logos and club jerseys of the TOP 14 and PRO D2 are protected trademarks of the Ligue Nationale de Rugby. ©2014 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.©2014 Alternative Software Ltd. All rights reserved. For home use only. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product are prohibited. Published by Alternative Software Ltd.