Ghost Platoon is a fast-paced, easy-to-pick-up, PvP First Person Shooter with stunning visuals. Built with Unreal Engine 4, this game places emphisis on gunplay and map design. Read the environment and take down your enemy before they get the chance to get you!
Thought-out, handcrafted maps
- Village: A small town in peace, it would be a shame if someone would ruin it.
- Storm: Can you hear the thunder? Along streets and back alleys or tight indoor parts, learn to master the transition from close quarter combat to long-range shooting.
- Crosspoint: Set around a central crosspoint with a crashed helicopter, tanks and destroyed buildings, this truly a war-torn town.
- Depot: What is stored in this depot far out in the desert?
- Garage: Water is dripping from the ceiling, trash in every corner. This parking garage has seen better days.
- Temple: An ancient temple with tight corridors and a large central courtyard.
- Sunset: Welcome to paradise! A large tropical island with bamboo huts, suspension bridges, thick vegetation and sandy beaches.
- Container: The obvious map required in each shooter. Ideal for a hot brawl.
- Trainyard: This large industrial train yard offers large spaces and several accessible buildings.
- Treehouse: Snipe your opponent from a treehouse high above the ground.
- Backalley: Fight between two apartments on each side of a parking lot.
Master a variety of modern-combat weaponry like Pistols, SMGs, Shotguns and Assault Rifles.
Fast-paced game modes
- Classic Deathmatch (the player with the most kills wins) for 2-16 players.
- Team Deathmatch (the team with the most kills wins) for 2-16 players.
- Bot Deathmatch, with AI soldiers joining the brawl for 2-16 players.
- Resource War (two teams fight over resources dropped by the AI) for 2-16 players.
- Golden Gun (Fight for a central placed golden revolver with unimaginable power) for 2-16 players.
- AIM (Only sniper rifles are allowed and players can’t leave their base) for 2-4 players.
- Melee (Let your fists speak, no guns allowed) for 2-16 players.
Straight progression system
Gain experience with every kill and climb up 140 ranks, with unlockable character skins along the way.
- No loadout – pick up your weapon on the fly.
- No automatic health regeneration - your only chance is picking up a medkit.
- No classes – you just live for the frag.